Book Your Suite Today
We value your feedback. Here are some of our recent guest testimonials:
- Ok, I'm a little OCD. We stayed here for 3 nights. The beds and pillows were great. The rooms were large. The fireplace was so nice. The 2 bathrooms were large. Kitchen was nice with an ice maker that worked. But, the check in with Caleb had a lot to be desired. He has no business doing customer service. Extremely rude. The unit was on the 4th floor which was nice. I thought from their advertising that we would be looking at the mountains. Not so. Only a street and parking lot. The unit needs to be cleaned and painted. Sides of kitchen cabinets were filthy, toothpaste on the bathroom walls. I tried to clean it up mostly. Also unit's 2 bedrooms shared a wall, so very loud as my husband who has his own bedroom snores so loud. I couldn't sleep in the next room even with ear plugs and a noise app on my phone. Outside doors makes people coming and going loud with slamming doors and dogs on the bottom floor. Close to everything though.
- It was okay. The location was fantastic. We were only minutes away from the Biltmore. We were disappointed with the staff. They seemed indifferent to our needs.
- Close to Biltmore and had a solid kitchen for meals at home.
- I like that it was close to everything.
- The rooms are very nice.Home away from home feeling. There was however, a very bad ant problem in our living room and kitchen area. Also when booked for 6 guests but did not have enough towels / washcloths. We calledThe front desk and they said they would send someone but no one came. We were told staff was running behind. Also, The room was booked a week in advance but was not prepared when we got there. Was quite frustrating since we drove hours. Other than that
- I just extended our stay from 5 nights to 21 nights because we feel so comfortable here. My biggest fears from reading the reviews were as follows: lack of cleanliness, dangerous area, and unfriendly staff. Let me start by saying that I wouldn’t extend my stay if any of that were the case. I arrived before the 4 PM check-in time and after reading a review on here I thought for sure I wouldn’t be able to check in. Quite contrary of that, the gentleman at the office said my room was ready and provided the keys to me. The parking is way hidden from the street and well-lit. The unit is furnished as pictured. Of course a lot of this furniture is from the 90s, but it’s still completely functional. Appliances are nice and new. I can tell the EVS is short staffed and they’re doing their best; we did end up fully stripping the bed and washing it all in our in-unit wash, we also bought a mop and cleaning supplies and cleaned the whole unit. Not a big deal at all. We are appreciative of the staff’s kindness and for me as a travel nurse it is so nice to only be 2 minutes from the hospital while we wait for our more permanent unit to be available. Thank you Residences at Biltmore!
- Loved this place!! Location is very close to Biltmore and the historic district. Grocery stores, hospital, Starbucks and pharmacy all close by. Staff was very friendly upon check in and accommodating to our elderly pets ( gave us a ground floor room). Beautifully kept grounds that really make you feel like you're in the mountains. Suite was clean, spacious and comfortable. Loved the gas fireplace and separate shower/jetted tub!! We will definitely return to The Residences at Biltmore. So much better than a standard hotel room, even compared to the suite style hotels.
- Met friends who were staying there. Ashville was fun!
- Very quick easy check-in, the accommodations are very comfortable and the location is convenient to downtown.
- Absolutely beautiful property! Amazing rooms! Amazing amenities too! Close to everything! Would come back again for sure!!
- Beautiful art, paintings and the history. The gardens were in full bloom. Good family time.
- Room was nice and clean. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Overall wonderful stay. Will definitely come again!