Book Your Suite Today
We value your feedback. Here are some of our recent guest testimonials:
- Beautiful and well kept. They're clean and comfortable. In addition to the front desk getting you assigned to a room in a decent time.
- My wife and I stayed here for our honeymoon. We loved the two bedroom unit. It was a lot for money. The staff really went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. The on-site restaurant has the absolute best food! It’s also nice that the location is close to the biltmore, and downtown, but not in the middle of the busyness. Convenient to everything, but quite. We will definitely be staying here again!
- All was good except for not having a top sheet for sofa bed and only a light blanket.
- Cute condos right next to downtown. We had our two pups and they were very pet friendly! Rooms were really nice, big kitchen and we slept great. They had a cute restaurant and bar but we decided to eat out at some breweries instead. Great staff, pool was closed but opens in May. We would definitely return!
- Great place for friends and family to gather and enjoy all of what Asheville, NC has to offer.
- We always stay here when we go to Asheville. Great place.
- Loved it! I've stayed there twice, and I love how spacious it is! My room had a kitchen and two bedrooms, plus a pull out couch.
- Beautiful place ,wonderful time ,everything close, very nice staff what more can you ask for 👍👌
- Solid stay for a family. The two bedrooms plus couch, and a kitchenette was ample space for our family. The place was clean and finished/conditions were up to date. I had read some previous reviews about sound barriers between neighboring apartments was poor, which I would completely echo. Anytime somebody was walking about above or running water we could very strongly hear. Overall a solid stay for what we were looking for, but if you are light sleeper this might not be the spot for you.
- Nice place to stay. Clean and easy check in. Living room and kitchen was nice. Hot tub and pool were very clean with a nice gas firepit.
- Nice location, furniture is definatley dated. No view at all to speak of from our room. Requested blankets for the pullout couch and received one thin covering.
- Overall was a great experience. Our condo was very clean, location was perfect, and spacious. Most importantly, as my husband has recently developed a severe food allergy and we've had issues attempting to eat at restaurants. I have to say, the server and chef at the Azalea bar and kitchen(Jennifer and John) were excellent with accomodating us with food options. The food was excellent, along with the service. Eating away from home has been such a challenge (and scary) so we haven't been to many places since several times we have tried and were told they could not accomodate.We will definitely be back, and certainly recommend this location for both the accommodations and the restaurant.