Top 5 Places to dine in Asheville
Our concierge team has great taste and we want to share it with you. What better way to explore Asheville than through the eyes of someone who lives here! Below we have complied a short list of our concierges’ favorite restaurants in the downtown Asheville area.
Concierge Top 5
- Bouchon: Located at 62 N Lexington Avenue this quaint restaurant brings a French flare to locally grown produce. This farm to table dining experience will have you dreaming of Paris no time with their purely French wine list that pairs nicely with any of their decadent dishes. Visit Website
- Cúrate: Get transported to Spain in this converted bus depot building. Cúrate is a big hit with many of The Residences at Biltmore staff and a must have on our top 5 list. They infuse every dish with a piece of Spanish history and passion. Be sure to ask our concierge how to make a reservation for this unique dining experience. Visit Website
- Chestnut: Taking your classic favorite dishes and adding a modern twist with their flavor combinations and in house cured meats. After a late Friday night out on the town be sure to stop in and check out Chestnut’s Brunch Menu on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Visit Website
- Smoky Park Supper Club: This riverside restaurant will have you relaxing in no time! Smoky Park Supper Club is situated on a large 2 acre lot beside the French Broad River and is a great place to gather with friends and family. Their wood fired dishes are sure to make you feel right at home! They are also the largest shipping container restaurant in the US! Visit Websitehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvZ-FLyOT8E
- White Duck Taco: For a more relaxed environment head on over to White Duck Taco where everyone is welcome even the dog! The back patio is a perfect pit stop on your evening walk with your favorite four legged friend. While you catch your breath be sure to check out the unique blend of flavors that White Duck has wrapped up in taco shells. Visit Website